Saturday, February 10, 2024

SURPRISE from SPIRIT

 

1 Corinthians 2:11

King James Version

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, 

save the spirit of man which is in him? 

even so the things of God knoweth no man, 

but the Spirit of God.


If you're born again, you will be led by SPIRIT.

There will be prompts, even surprises.

There will be tons of guidance, and lots of delight.

For you will love learning about the WORD of GOD.

And its ancient power that remains forever.


SPIRIT and I started this blog the other day.

So far, we've written five articles the past two days.

Intending to write again today, I wasn't able to right away.

For there was a brownout, so I read the Bible instead.

I thought to myself, I better read "Isaiah".

Well, what do you know.

First verses that caught my eye were these.

So very relevant for this 98th blog we just started.

Isaiah 1:5

King James Version

5 Why should ye be stricken any more? 

ye will revolt more and more: 

the whole head is sick, 

and the whole heart faint.


Isaiah 1:6

King James Version

6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head 

there is no soundness in it; 

but wounds, and bruises, 

and putrifying sores: 

they have not been closed, 

neither bound up, 

neither mollified with ointment.


Those verses were meant for "Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah".

And yet, these verses also apply to the state of our world right now.

And to the state of our minds.

Surely, it's by GOD's design.

That there would be a brownout for four hours.

And that I'd read a hard copy of the Bible.

Compelling me to read "Isaiah".

Those two verses support the title of this blog.

I must be on track then.

GOD knows what I'm up to.

Exploring the mind, and all that.

Thus, giving me all the help I need.


This blog theme has been on my mind since I was a kid.

Wherein I'd go to great lengths to preserve independent thinking.

Doing independent research on matters of the mind, body, and spirit.

To the point I very nearly took up Medicine, or Psychology.

I was that fascinated by the mind.

How it worked.

What made it break.

The threshold of endurance for people.

What people do to manipulate us.

How we can avoid being manipulated.

Why people do evil things.

There's really so much on the mind, that's on my mind.

And now, I have this opportune moment, given by GOD, to share Scripture with you.

The world cannot give you the whole picture.

Only GOD can.


Since GOD made me born again, I only turn to Scripture for clarity.

I have much more to tell you on the next post.

Regarding an ancient supernatural battle.

Head over to the next post.


Related material:

CUSP of something


Image: Clipart Library


The INSANE mind

  JESUS declared : Mark 3:27 King James Version 27 No man can enter into a strong man's house,  and spoil his goods,  except he will fir...